Wednesday 27 March 2019

Mood swing

Last Sunday, my aunt told me that granny admitted to the hospital on Tuesday because of lung infection. She is discharged on Tuesday morning. Thanks God. But after work, I received message from my sis. She is home because its school holiday now. She told me granny enter the hospital AGAIN due to short of breath.

After getting pieces of detail, one of my granny dialysis tube is loosen and not functioning well. She was supposed to undergone dialysis on Tuesday. Because of that, her blood and body fluid aren't filtered and lots of toxins are inside her.

I couldn't help but trying very hard not to cry.. yet I can't think straight and tears just drop continuously while I scrolling airline tickets.. all that flashed in my mind were all our memories and promises.. I knew God might want her to leave these pains and suffer behind. But in a selfish way, I wish she can make it till I return to Msia bring her the souvenir I bought for her. And bring her to another road trip. I want to see her smile.. I want to create more memories with her.. I want to let her know how lucky I am to grow up and raise by her..

Ahma, we have a promise. I love you! We are going to meet, hug and laugh together.  Okay? 😘 Bless good health.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment