Saturday 16 March 2019

Cambodia Planning

Finally, I have bought my ticket back to Msia before my wh visa ends.
We were planning to travel in Australia before we going back Msia. But.. based on a few feedbacks from friends and news, I changed my mind.
Well, I am extremely easy to let my emotions controlled by others. I dont want those stupid racism actions affect my holiday mood. Plus, after do some online researches, Aus has nothing "sparks" me to visit. Lol.
I cant swim (bye to the islands), almost every museum come with entrance fees (backpacker love free), the must eat isnt tempting.. well except the seafood market which I drool every time I think about it. But well, one out of n.. 😂
I would say, I will travel Aus only after obvious reduction of the supremacist, racist or extremist.
Tho I have no opt but to land in Aus for transit back to Msia. Anyway, wish me good luck to avoid unhappy and unpleasant few hours of transit there.

Well well.. So Jeremy was suggesting to go Japan or Korea. But I am more preferably to go to South east asia. You know what, I have been asked by few kiwi colleague about SEA countries. Only I knew, I have limited knowledge to introduce SEA. Even one of my kiwi friend has travelled more SEA countries than I am.

Thailand, both of us went different part.
Indonesia, I personally prefer to go with my girlfriends. 😅
Vietnam, I would want to wait until one of my Vietnamese friend return to her home country.
Brunei, my mom always mentioned wanted to visit there. Maybe its time for us to plan and go there.
Philippine, umm.. zero interest yet. Future maybe?
So.. I vote for Cambodia. A country full of historical and religious place.
But Jeremy was lack of enthusiasm. Bla.. Since I am the one who make decision on our destination, Cambodia it is! ❤

Apart from doing researches, I have another concern. The promise I have made to the environment.
When I searched on must eat foods in Cambodia, most of them were presented in single use plate/ container.
Should I bring along my Tupperware to the night market? How could I clean it after use and before purchase another food? How many containers should I bring? Will the weight of the containers affected my 7kg carry on? Plastic or glass?

As of night market and street foods are always the highlight of my travel itenary, this is a BIG headache for me.

Headache. K..

No comments:

Post a Comment